Our property market reports will show you which suburbs are predicted to provide the highest possible capital growth in the shortest time in your purchase price range. This is crucial, because your property investment success should use timing in the market to achieve results, not hold and hope. When capital growth occurs, it is usually short and sweet and the higher the growth, the sooner it may end. At other times, over many years in fact, some areas of the market will do nothing, or even go backwards in price. Our reports show you where and how to find suburbs where capital growth is imminent and when to sell.
- We know how the housing market works and can show you where to find the highest returns. Our highly accurate and patented methodology will show you where rents are forecast to increase and prices are set to rise.
- Our reports and education services have been personally developed and provided by John Lindeman, chief property consultant at innovative housing market analysts, Property Power Partners.
- John is a popular and respected writer, presenter and authority on the nature and direction of the Australian residential property market.
- Income is the ultimate aim as you reach the end of your investment journey.Our reports show you where to shift your properties from high capital growth suburbs to high rent return, low risk areas
Our Property Spotlight videos give you some insights into property markets around Australia.
- Invest in our reports with confidence
We've undertaken a comprehensive analysis of the suburbs covered in our property
market reports. This shows that an extremely high percentage have moved in the direction forecast at the time, with correct rental forecasts occurring in 90% of suburbs and accurate price change predictions resulting in 93% of all suburbs included in our reports.
- Knowledge creates empowerment
Our personalised property prediction service is designed to make you the expert
and maintain your focus on successful property investment.
- Free stuff
Take a tour of our site - read news articles, watch our property spotlight videos
and subscribe to our free newsletter with John's insights on the housing market.